Prewhitelist Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
what about the traffic police, will it remain as RTU with the bmw or will that revert to a seperate job too

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I cant see this helping imo. I can just imagine people getting, banned and earned for fucking around with no IA. People are just not going to care and the amount of reports are just going to go up with barely any staff. Lets say the server hits 40 players, ban 5 people and you've lost 12.5% of your playerbase, 10 people would be 25%. Because lets face it. People are going to get banned over issues usually dealt with by IA

Ayjay

Reaction score
All divisions are redundant right now, if we were to implement an entirely unwhitelisted PD, we would likely have X amount of RTU cars available and we could just give the speed camera etc to everyone.

Reaction score
I highly suggest you remove everyone having a shotgun as police. Imagine cops responding to a raid, 12 cops. 4 heavy TFU And 8 Cops with a Remi and HK, there is no way to try and even win.

I also suggest limiting TFU slots, to how many players are online like it used to be for SWAT

There is also not enough staff to be stopping the minges. I can already feel that imma be sitting in my base doing absolutely nothing wrong and some cop battering rams my door and arrests me, I can't even call for a supervisor

Also no policy so we can just do this?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.