Prewhitelist Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a heads up:

Obviously all previous laws/rules that existed to negate issues in the pre-whitelisted department have been removed and replaced with policies. For now, these things should be treated as temporary laws for the duration of the trial:
  • All individuals in TFU gear should ensure that they remain at the Police Department until called out to an appropriate volatile situation.
  • Using any TFU equipment whilst not geared up into full TFU gear is prohibited.

I may add more to this list in the near future, so please do keep checking back here throughout the week to avoid any punishment by staff. If you believe there's any more vital laws that need to be added for this trial, please do comment with suggestions.

A further note: Shotguns will be removed in their entirety following a hotfix tomorrow by @Samantha

Reaction score
I am just not gonna play this week. You guys probably dont care, but I think this is not how to fix the PD. The PD is what made the server unique and you are not gonna see me online this week. EDIT: Maybe ill give it a go to see what its like, but I personally think its not going to be great

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
That seems like a very strange and stubborn thing to do, we've implemented this trial so you can test it out and gauge any benefits/negatives to implementing this fully in the future. Not taking part because you like the PD is a little ridiculous, we need as many people as possible to see what this is like in practice, jumping on a #NoTrial bandwagon on the first day is bizzare.

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Palodhi My latest to reply to this thread might of fixed the issues you have been facing with a lack of policy, otherwise please feel free to highlight what isn't covered and we can fix that ASAP.

Sam

Reaction score
I completely agree with my Scrum Master on this topic. If you think this is such a bad idea, then be active, come with feedback and then vote NO. I don't agree on this... but I will still try it out..

Reaction score
@Samantha I personally you guys went around this wrongfully, you removed RTU, a vital area for PLPD, you also removed dispatch, which is a semi vital area for PLPD. I will still be playing, but just remember this one sentence: You have messed up jay hatch's head!

Reaction score
Oh fuck off. How are you gonna bitch about the trial without trying it? The entire point of the trial is for everyone to gather their opinion and feedback. But it seems some people will be biased, most likely because some people are power-hungry (hint, only dude who rated dumb).

Reaction score
17j7na.jpg

Above: at least 1/4 of the playerbase when PLPD.online comes back online and IA Reopens.

Reaction score
@Ayjay Like im saying, RTU shouldnt of been removed for this trial. But im also being serious about jay hatch though, this trial will confuse him.

Reaction score
I'd be mad too dude, But PLPD.online isn't up for the event so there's not a lot we can do :/

Status
Not open for further replies.