Prewhitelist Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The issues I see with this:
SWAT slots are not separate to cop slots. They should scale dynamically like Police slots.
also missing traffic cop, without the pew pews

Reaction score
Lets be real though, regarding traffic cops, the server climate has changed to a point where essentially all police personnel in Paralake need a firearm to perform there duties.

Reaction score
Ayjay I am not joining just because I think its way too chaotic now. I wont enjoy testing it out as theres 10 people at the PD npc anyway.

Reaction score
At least with this we can finally put to rest the whole "pre-whitelist is better" idea down, I was absolutely supportive of a trial, I suppose me suggesting a month was a bit optimistic of me considering how mingy some people can be.

The biggest current issue is that no-one is in charge, as before there was a LT who had authority and could demote others. Now that everyone's SGT people are being threatened with demotions somewhat often. Aside from that I'm kinda surprised you guys went through with the trial.

Mim

Reaction score
@Daigestive It was sarcastic, i know what you mean, so far the server is aids, we will see how long people still want this for then

Reaction score
i'm crying man, i just want daan back on to play. how can i experience my realism? please end the fucking trial i cant take it anymore, im gonna lose it. he's not playing for a FULL week i fucking hate this i hate my life

k0IGUXx.jpg

Sam

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a heads up:

Obviously all previous laws/rules that existed to negate issues in the pre-whitelisted department have been removed and replaced with policies. For now, these things should be treated as temporary laws for the duration of the trial:
  • All individuals in TFU gear should ensure that they remain at the Police Department until called out to an appropriate volatile situation.
  • Using any TFU equipment whilst not geared up into full TFU gear is prohibited.

I may add more to this list in the near future, so please do keep checking back here throughout the week to avoid any punishment by staff. If you believe there's any more vital laws that need to be added for this trial, please do comment with suggestions.

A further note: Shotguns will be removed in their entirety following a hotfix tomorrow by @Samantha

Additional Changes will be released tomorrow morning.
  • Anyone ranked Captain or above on PLPD Online will receive the rank of Lieutenant in-game.
  • You can now only demote officers that holds a lower rank than yourself.

Reaction score
Well. it's expected for any officer and above to know how to read as well. You'd understand that if you understood what I wrote in the parenthesis.
Hint again, that one line wasn't pointed towards you.

Status
Not open for further replies.