Private Purge Server (OPEN)

Reaction score
Some of you may be aware of purge servers on garry's mod, not half as realistic as the purge actually is. So some of you may also be aware of a YouTuber called CommunicGaming, he used to upload Purge videos and he is bringing them back soon. Here's an example of one of his purge videos:
I really like the tension of it and the actual roleplay. However, the server I will be creating is not roleplaying much to be honest, I'll put the shambles map on like the one he uses in his videos and there is some agreements we will come to; so here are the rules:

You have approximately 10 minutes to build a defence in a house of your choice.
If you are purging you still have to remain in your house until the time is up; but you can choose both.
Props must be unfrozen and you may stack props on top of each other.
All props must be realistic like beds, boards, etc.
You may not use props that you wouldn't use in real life as we want to enchance the experience to create the tension and make it seem realistic.
You may only use weapons that civilians would have in the purge, for example berettas, etc, thus no sniper rifles.

The server will be opening tomorrow around 1-2pm. If you have been accepted then I'll PM you when the server is about to go live and I'll also make a post on this thread.

To join the server, just fill out the simple template:

Steam profile link:
Do you give full consent for me to upload any footage from the server, that may include you to YouTube:

I ask your profile link so I can add you on steam. Age as I may be recording it for YouTube purposes. I need your timezone to find out a suitable time to host the server. I ask for your consent for obvious reasons.

Happy purging!

Reaction score
10 minutes to build a defense? Damn, the neighbourhood must not take the purge very seriously. I may or may not join, just depends on if I find interest.

Screw it

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FockinPrawn/home
Timezone: GMT
Do you give full consent for me to upload any footage from the server, that may include you to YouTube: Yep

Last edited:
Reaction score
Steam Link : I've added you on steam
Timezone: GMT +1
Do you give full consent for me to upload any footage from the server, that may include you to YouTube: Yes

Reaction score
This does look like fun with a lot of people, so I'll go ahead and put my details on...

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079625583
Timezone: GMT 0
Do you give full consent for me to upload any footage from the server, that may include you to YouTube: Yes

I'll be working at the time you're starting it, is there any chance it could start at 5pm or something??

Last edited:
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Current members participating:

Me (obviously)
xCainney
Teemo
DannyD
Eviction Notice
Yarnixd
WildFire
WhiteWolf
Creepis
jjjackier
Fryes
Alexander
blobvis

I will update this list everytime someone new joins.
We now don't have a certain start time, but I can confirm it will be after 4pm GMT.

Mango.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Confirmed server daily start time: 5pm until 7pm GMT.

Adding finishing touches to server now! Do connect 151.226.24.198:27016 in console to join.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Let's try it, why not
Steam profile link: click me fam
Timezone: UCT +1, Germany (UCT +2 for those triggered Summer Time people)
Do you give full consent for me to upload any footage from the server, that may include you to YouTube: Yes, might record aswell because xd