Project In The Works

Reaction score
Hello, I've been working on a project that requires the participation of at least 5 organizations. If you choose to participate you will be given information on the project and can choose to not take part in it. Happy posting! :D

Reaction score
Wait, what? So I can choose to participate, then I will be given some information and then I can choose not to participate? Why not just give us some information up front to encourage people to participate?

Reaction score
Please add what i actually have to do if i'm deciding to participate and i might review it.

Reaction score
The project is not finalized just yet. But I can tell you that it consists of a council. Safety, events, profit, fun. Yeah.

Reaction score
Update: There would be a council meeting to speak of certain matters at a fixed interval that will be chosen during the first meeting. I know need at least 3 organizations, no more.

(User was warned for this post.("Double post" -Ruby))

Reaction score
If you'd like to post after your last post and no one else posted after that yet, you should edit your last post instead of making a new one. It keeps the forums much tidier. Thanks.

Also, moving to General Discussion since it's not an official post.

-Moved