Paralake FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It says that applications are closed. I'd be happy to be recruited as a DJ and if required technical assistance. I have some small experience with Shoutcast and can assist with Graphic Design on the website.

Reaction score
Update:
Hello,

We do apologise this is taking longer then we thought we are trying to get everything perfect for are DJ's and of course you guys.

Hopefully this will be finished soon!

Deleted member 5193

Paralake FM is now in-game, I'm still fairly inactive but will try and work on getting the DJs set up with their accounts and time slots. Enjoy! We're sorry this is taking so long we just have quite a lot of stuff to do outside of this project.

Reaction score
It's a shame I lost the original Paralake FM code :( Good luck guys, just be sure you have the proper licenses, which is one of the reasons I let it die back when I was the owner of Paralake FM. Just too much risk involved, unless you have some big bucks.

Deleted member 5193

Hello,

I’ve returned to college at least for a short period of time, so I’ve not got an awful lot of time to manage this, PLPD and the staff team. Gimic has got other priorities to be involved in too, so we again apologise for the delays in getting this pushed.

As we are going to be busier, we’re interested in recruiting one or two more members of the community to join the PLFM management team.

The skills we’d look for are the following:

• Some sort of prior experience in managing community-led projects such as previous attempts at Paralake FM or Paralake News
  • Experience in dealing with user accounts and the ability to use a simple interface to create, edit and maintain DJ accounts
  • An active presence within the community (at least on the forums & TeamSpeak)

Please register your interest on this form and we’ll get back to you soon.

https://forms.gle/8adALC1GtKsDtPrU7

Status
Not open for further replies.