Paralake FM

Reaction score
1564401169687.png
ParalakeFM

We are excited to announce that ParalakeFM will be making a return soon under the management of @Gimic @Collier @Tom and @Henk. Over the next little while, Tom and Henk will continue to work on the website but we are pleased to say that a Stream is already up and running and the project is starting to take off again.

Our goal is to recruit active DJ's and other staff to help run the project and keep it alive as well as, of course, having it added to the selection of radio stations In-Game for you all to listen to.

Interested in joining the project?
To join the project, apply here. (Note: any user found making fake applications this will be banned from applying)

There are quite a few roles that are paramount to the project's progression, so if broadcasting isn't your thing, have a look at some of our other positions!

We look forward to working on the project with you and we hope you are just as excited about it as we are.

Roles Filled:

Recruitment Managers:
@Gimic & @Collier

Technical Team:
@Tom & @Henk

Reaction score
isn't this like a 3rd reboot of paralake fm?

Reaction score
Yes it is but we are here to stay

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score

Tom

Reaction score
You're welcome to take a leading role in the news side of things if you would like, I can't really say for sure without @Gimic or @Collier approving but I don't see why not. I can't do an awful lot about the in-game development side of things though.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Only now I read this. Wouldnt interest me a lot but I thought it would be a good job to have in-game for others that paid for adverts and cameras ect for Paralake news. Id happily be a DJ, Id like to see competitions and shit like fire in the booth would be amazing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Small things like this are crucially needed to improve the quality of the server, I think this is a good step in that direction!

I hope it’s here to stay as you guys said, would really be a shame if everyone’s let down again but I’ve got faith in u.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Still something that would die out and wont bring you 60 active players like an update for organisations would.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
You’re right, people aren’t going to be amazed and come back because we host our own radio; Something like this intrigues new and old players and makes the server unique and worth coming back to.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I agree its something great. But it died out twice. Same as Paralake News. I just don't think it will last as much as I'd like it to. Only time will tell.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Something I'd like to do is competitions , I keep memeing about fire in the booth would be great but even shit like guessing artists of songs would get a lot of people to listen just for a chance to win a prize.

Tom

Reaction score
Sure, we could work with @Madda and @TinySlayer possibly for some funding and perhaps run competitions off Paralake FM