Props 'n' Bombs

Should administrators be able to bin props after an explosive detonates if they block easy access?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
@MoronPipllyd "I think there's a general trend recently of hyper micro-managing base defenses to make things easier for the raiders. Because of the potentially massive monetary gain of a successful raid, it's supposed to be difficult, using OOC means to undermine this is, in my opinion, incorrect."

This is a point that needs making, gone are the days of construction being enforced by "realistic placement" or for clearly being a head-glitch/game breaking etc.
From what I've seen currently the rules around construction and base building are being enforced both arbitrarily and with no real basis in any clear-cut or well defined rule set, which I as a player find both confusing and frustrating.

By no means am I suggesting we return to the Dark-Ages of the Construction Booklet (MrLewis™) but something needs to be addressed in terms of the current situation with prop placement and base building, as it stands it the moment it seems to entirely rely on the judgement of the staff member in question in what they feel the rules mean.
This is by no means an attempt to blame the staff team however clearly there is a disconnect between what the current rules detail and what is being enforced.

I can't even begin to count the amount of times props have simply silently been removed from a base of ours with no explanation, no words exchanged and no response to queries on this being done. The fact that 100% of the time this mysteriously pre-dates a raid by roughly 1 minute is a story for another day. :muted:

Currently base building seems to be extremely "Attacker sided" with what I would consider being completley "rule legal" i.e; non-player directing, realistically and non-bug abusing defences being removed, as if breaking into a house full of armed people should be as easy as can possibly be.

I dont know, maybe I'm just a PERP boomer and I miss V1 too much but in one old-fags opinion the rules and enforcement around this has become so non-transparent and molly-coddling it makes me feel like I should just start growing in an empty room and surrender once the door comes open as to not offend anyone with my props.

Reaction score
You might say my opinion is completely invalid because I am a massive fucking cop main but as much as I agree it should be harder for raiders, I would worry that it may become too hard for the police to raid maybe? You have these massive dreadnought bases at projex which would potentially become unraidable for police who do not have access to bombs etc, and it ends up with 10 waves of cops who (eventually) just give up and say 'fuck it they win'.

Reaction score
Luke person managed to work his way around this little conundrum by having a little slut hide in a bin to call for reinforcements every 5 minutes. And I think it may be a little different this time around with the various changes to the police in form of weaponry.