Puffy Sandvich

Reaction score
This guy, I have seen him on OOC, and on the forums many times and he is incredibly nice, he's not rude to anybody (atleast in my view) and is one of the nicest people I met
He has helped me alot of times when I had questions, and my first day on the community forums, he welcomed me. Thanks puffy! :D

:)

Reaction score
Im sorry if you disagree with this, this is just based on what I've seen from him.. Please help me understand why you dont like him, to me he's a nice guy, but I understand from his staff application that he has done some 'things'.. I feel he can move on, sorry if you disagree with this post :)
but I feel it's a little rude to disagree, I feel he is a nice guy, and if you don't, i urge you to keep your feeling to yourself as it's a little mean. If you dont trust someone or think he just causes trouble, fully disagreeing he is a nice person and has no way of redeeming himself makes you no meaner than the person you think is a troublemaker.

But either way im not gonna be the most saltiest person in the world. Your opinion is your opinion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
first day on the community forums
You’re trying too hard ;)

Anyway, you’re a nice person Puffy but your attitude to criticism isn’t very good.

Although it’s mostly due to me not being on server too much recently, I haven’t seen you on it in a while. Maybe once or twice.

I’ll leave this as neutral for now and might expand on it later if I have the time.

Reaction score
You’re trying too hard ;)

Anyway, you’re a nice person Puffy but your attitude to criticism isn’t very good.

Although it’s mostly due to me not being on server too much recently, I haven’t seen you on it in a while. Maybe once or twice.

I’ll leave this as neutral for now and might expand on it later if I have the time.

Yeah I try to joke sometimes but the point kinda gets lost in translation. I get where you're coming from man. I try to lighten the mood with some humor but it usually comes off as too snarky or "totally immature". It's a character flaw I guess.