Punishment request for: Lewis Doman,Jeo Butcher and Alabin Lundmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Steam name: doronibi ingame name: Doron Goren
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lewis Doman,Jeo Butcher,Alabin Lundmark
His/Her SteamID: -
Reason: Non-RP, forcing a medic to heal someone under gunpoint,i would of heal him without the need of force.
What happened is when i respond to a life alert at the forest i stumbled upon them and it appears that they killed all the police officers and then just did what they did (look evidence)
they also claimed that i used the panic button,i clearly didn't (also see evidence)
I also warned them that what they are doing is non-RP and they didn't listen (also evidence)
during the event,i was about to talk on the radio before they came in,i forgot to turn off the radio so some of what i said to them was heard over the radio,after a while i figured i was radio spamming and turned it off
afterwords i felt sorry for accidentally forgetting the radio on,i healed the guy.
after what happened i contacted an admin named Ash and asked him if what they did is non-RP to him,he agreed and told me to upload the video i got to the forums
Evidence: Got shadowplay recording: Here: (the important part is 1:58)

Ash

Reaction score
If they just pulled you over and forced you to heal them with a gun pointed at you i don't think it is very realistic unless they have a reason. They could of just said medic heal me please, instead they pulled a gun on you? Also where did they pull a gun on you?

Reaction score
Look from 1:58 they block my vehicle and lewis is the first one to point his gun,they could of just call out for help,there was no reason to do that.
all the police men died and the place was clear,they decided to make a dirty move instead of just call out for help.

Reaction score
I can explain everything.

Me and the other guys all had the enitre police force after us, 1 of our men "connor" was badly hurt and was bleeding out. As i was leaving the scene to get my friend the the hospital one police man and a medic were driving up to the scene where we had all previously had a gun fight. Then the 1 cop suprises us and hurts us all. We then drove up and the medic was driving back toward us, so i got out of my vehicle stopped him and put him under gunpoint. (Keep in mind that the medic was following the police car to assist him if he was needed) Then whilst the medic was under gunpoint and told to heal the injured people he refused. He kept breaking 3.24 saying "Thats Non-rp guys" and then as all of us were still trying to rp he kept breaking 3.24. He also attempted to threaten us by saying "This is being recorded" Which i find is an attempted threat towards us to get us banned. So eventually i say to him "Look, we all want to rp so stop breaking 3.24 and heal my friend and we will all forget that this happened and we will go our seperate ways" Then the roleplay was overall finished. If my demo is needed to also prove that he kept his radio out in the entire situation to let the cops know where we were then i will. I also find it very coinceidental that as his radio was out another officer came to the scene and supprised us, which is the reason why we accusses him of pressing the panic button whilst being under gunpoint. And one more thing is that i feel that he was also some what attempting to stall the roleplay in many different ways. When people have killed the entire police force twice over, they will want to flee the scene. However this medic just kept yelling weird and stupid things.

I hope this helped, be sure to msg me if my demo is needed!!

Thanks -Lewis

Ash

Reaction score
After looking at what Lewis had to say it looks like they were in immediate danger and needed one of their friends to be healed, as they were previously in a shoot-out with the police force and to be honest i don't think you would of gone to the hospital to get healed as there was a paramedic present. Doronibi, if you were saying things like "Thats Non-RP guys" is just stalling the RP and 3.24.

Reaction score
After looking at what Lewis had to say it looks like they were in immediate danger and needed one of their friends to be healed, as they were previously in a shoot-out with the police force and to be honest i don't think you would of gone to the hospital to get healed as there was a paramedic present. Doronibi, if you were saying things like "Thats Non-RP guys" is just stalling the RP and 3.24.
The area was cleared at the time they pulled me,when i saw another policemen arriving to the area i stopped complaining and just healed him and sent him on his way.

also you should of think about making a new rule about forcing medics with gunpoints,that really non-RP because everyone will start RP as terrorists,when every one RPs as terrorists it makes the whole scenario on the server one big RP-DM

I don't mean to be rude towards the server admins or anything,but if you think this situation is a legitimate RP then i am starting to question my stay here as this server has already had lack of RP due to alot of players acting as terrorists rather more then just civilians

Last edited:
Reaction score
Doronabi, what you obviously didn't know was that we all had been in a big firefight with several police officers inside the forest (Hicktown). That's where all the life alerts that you responded to originated from.
As Connor was badly hurt we were desperate to quickly get him medical attention, forcing you to perform first aid on him was a lot faster than driving all the way back to the City Hospital whilst the entire police force was out looking for us.

Also, because we had just been in a big firefight with several police officers we instantly believed the police responding together with you were going after us. That's why we had such an aggressive aproach.

I hope there's no hard feelings, just make sure you read the rules properly before gaming on the server. This way you will avoid unessesary warnings and bans and will for example know that you cannot jump in and out of character (Rule 3.24) and you need to comply when under gunpoint (3.4).

Reaction score
Just to clear things so we could get it over with.

If this goes that way where everyone is a terrorist and the police are the army and the medics are the only one who really have to RP like a normal person here.
If that's what is the server about it's fine by me,
just next time when you advertise your server,note it that it is cops and robbers server and not a "Serious RP".

So Ash,Admins do what every you want for that matter,i ain't the one to tell you what to do,but i am not going to stick around if this are that way

Reaction score
Doronbi, please read 3.24. Secondly, dont ever press your panic button under gun point.

Reaction score
To be honest you all dun goofed. Things a lot worse than this go unpunished and I don't see that much wrong here.

Reaction score
This seems realistic as he apparently was wanted after a shootout, and he pointed a gun at you and threatened you so you would heal his friend. He didn't break any rules as he is also an quite experienced players and knows the rules.

Reaction score
This seems realistic as he apparently was wanted after a shootout, and he pointed a gun at you and threatened you so you would heal his friend. He didn't break any rules as he is also an quite experienced players and knows the rules.

Yea i found out just now, the problem here was me not him. i just tough the admins know better about RP seems no one here does,and trust me i have been playing all kind of RP for about 10 years or so and i plaid a lot in RP servers like Gmod or other games based. what is going on here is genuinely cops n' Robbers gameplay. if everyone would of act in real life like they do in this game,we would of be stuck at the middle ages

if you don't believe me,go around google look for serious rp server,they all have in their rules,a rule that prevent for anyone to manipulate paramedics with firearms,it just causes non-RP

Anyhow,case closed,admins do what every you want ,ban me,perm ban me doesn't really matter because you won't see me on the server anymore

Last edited:
Reaction score
Closed due to Mr sassy's OP's request.
In addition to this, heed what I am about to say;
this is not your community. This isn't clockwork or any other server or gamemode; this is PERPHeads-PERP. We have our own rules and laws, carefully thought out and tweaked to be best for our server. Your attitude towards playing here is disgusting and to be quite frank, i'm not sure that I personally want you on the server anyway.
tl;dr you're on our turf now boi

Status
Not open for further replies.