Alabin Lundmark <3

Reaction score
Actually was doing long boring police interrogating of Alabin Lundmark, that shot any other guy in defence of his child (cant remember her name), then, when we were interrogating currectly, he wasnt trying to escape or do shits, like for example, spit, bite or running away, etc. Also, he wasnt trying to lie.
And it's not first time, that we had perfect roleplay moments, most of time, we just meet each other, when he shoots me, as police officers and trying to interrogate me, or I arrest him. He is always doing really well, and he's trying to roleplay it.

(Not having a video of roleplaying)

*.* <3

MattIs

Gotta love @Alabin <3
Can confirm how much of a good roleplayer he is, today was great fun when we wrecked loads of officers, and got arrested by being snitched by a medic aha

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Indeed its fun to rp with Alabin! Alabin took me as hostage today while I was cop, no cop even noticed I was gone or something, so he took me to their base and told Standish to drive us to Hicktown to execute me. Due to Standish pro driving skills the whole Raptor landed in the water and the fishies attacked us. Alabins friend died and I tried to run off. Alabin noticed and chased me through the woods, until he found me and said "thats for running off" and BOOM I was dead. RIP Officer Lamar Carter, he was there to serve & to protect. :,(
Alabin<3, Standish<3 great team :moron:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't been much with Alabin but so far I really like him. I enjoy just simply speaking with him.