pvp

Reaction score
just wanted to ask if any of you know what the best why to get better at recoil and aiming becuse pvp in this game is very diffrent to the othere games i have played but i want to get better at it so i dont die every time i try to raid :)

Reaction score
Well, you have to die in order to get better. You can't just avoid dying totally. Even players like Dom and Moon who are experienced players die from a base defender while raiding. What i recommend doing to get better with recoil and such is get your firearms level up so you can craft your own weapons. When you have your own weapons go and raid. Also always try to remember that you will lose a lot of weapons and get tickets. Otherwise you can train recoil outside of the game in an aim trainer like kovaaK.

Reaction score
Well, you have to die in order to get better. You can't just avoid dying totally. Even players like Dom and Moon who are experienced players die from a base defender while raiding. What i recommend doing to get better with recoil and such is get your firearms level up so you can craft your own weapons. When you have your own weapons go and raid. Also always try to remember that you will lose a lot of weapons and get tickets. Otherwise you can train recoil outside of the game in an aim trainer like kovaaK.
yes but how can i train the recoil that this server has?

Reaction score
yes but how can i train the recoil that this server has?
There is a shooting range near the car garage. Entry fee depends on the type of weapons you choose, but is usually upwards of 5k.

Reaction score
As i said, get your firearms level up, craft weapons and go raid with them. Learn the in's and out's of the weapons so you know which ones you like.
i am in lvl 110 firearms i know the guns i like the most are ak-47 and ak-101 then scar with comp but i can make them but and use them alot but i am still bad at recoil

Reaction score
There is a shooting range near the car garage. Entry fee depends on the type of weapons you choose, but is usually upwards of 5k.
ok also the thing i am worst at is head shoots and the shooting range is not very good to practic that becuse of the fact the the player i woude be fighting is prob gonna move take cover and shoot back is there a way to pracktice that?

Reaction score
i am in lvl 110 firearms i know the guns i like the most are ak-47 and ak-101 then scar with comp but i can make them but and use them alot but i am still bad at recoil
Like Exnem said go the fire range and try them out, or go out and raid with them. Use your guns, thats the only way to get better at their recoil. Just practice with them. Go to the firing range to test a gun you like and then go to a raid with it. Even though you died you still got to use your gun against moving targets. and people in bases are usually behind barricades.

Reaction score
ok also the thing i am worst at is head shoots and the shooting range is not very good to practic that becuse of the fact the the player i woude be fighting is prob gonna move take cover and shoot back is there a way to pracktice that?
You have to actually fight people to get better. Take the losses and learn from what went wrong. Aiming is mostly an experience thing, not something you can explain or describe to make you better.

Go out there and shoot people. It's the only way to get better.

Reaction score
Best tip is crosshair placement, if you're raiding know where they might be and put your crosshair then instead of just pushing it randomly and waiting to flick onto someone, I died multiple times because I would raid someone and instead of clearing a doorway in the apartment I skipped past it and then got shot from there. Sometimes prefire obivous spots like barricade corners and the spotlights.