Question about orgs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Basically, i am wondering, if i make a org and name it something like "Undercover police" "F.B.I" or something, would it be breach of any rules at all, to help cops in raids? When cops get shot? When laws are broken?

Reaction score
Just use your common sense;

Citizens should not be allowed to help government workers in raids or catching a criminal, you should have to follow the laws like other citizens else you end up in jail even you get a permission from LT (Which i can bet my ass off none of the LT's would NEVER give that permission to anyone, especially to you.) you may still have issues with other officers or other issues may pop up with the "Innoncent" Citizens of Paralake City.

Just give it a try and inform us but please dont moan over OOC Channel as you always do if something goes wrong, alright?

Reaction score
Follow the advice of @Alex_:D long as you pay a massive entry fee it is fine.

People may or may not help police depending on the following factors.
If they know you are helping and agree to it.
If the support your provide is an actual help.
If your help improves your odds of winning or surviving.

Reaction score
There are some discussions about this whole situation with @Alex_:D organisation, people got mad about them being allowed in raids and for his "scamming" I decided to dig a big deeper.

First of all let's look into what Alex & his organisation actually did in raids, they got a call from the LT as soon as a raid happened and they all brought their guns quickly to the area, some of them came with just pistols you may wonder why this is? It might be because Alex & his organisation members are very good with pistols but that's really not the way I see it, I believe that Alex had a much better reason for this, obviously there were some in his organisation with assault rifles who shot people but Alex and some other smart people usually just stood there and watched the situation and then moved in and helped the cops bring out weapons for around 13k, they brought it to two Ford Raptors and filled it up with guns, as they did so there was one of the organisation members looking out for police officers as what they did was illegal, they then drove off to storage and stored all guns, now let's say they raided a big organisation with about 30 members, let's also say that they all had AK's which are sold around 10-13k but we can keep it as 12k just for the record. Now 11x30 = 330 which obviously means that they could make 330k however that's not possible as obviously a raptor cannot carry 30 guns however two raptors can carry 5 guns each what I can remember so is this 110k then? I wouldn't say so either, I would rather say it's more likely for them to get 6-7 guns as they had to be quick in what they did.

Now jumping into rules as that is obviously something you're wondering about; Now people have discussed this a very long time wether or not you should be allowed to scam someone, the first time this was brought up was when @Niko decided to scam a member of the community telling him that he would buy him a car of some sort, obviously in this case Niko was a bad guy however no rules were broken and I really don't see the problem in what he did, he did everything perfectly fine by taking the persons money to get the person to realise how stupid it was to just give some random guy their money to buy them a car, sadly the member left the community and has not been seen since then, but Niko cannot take the blame for this can he? No, he only did something because he saw quick money being made and there was really nothing wrong with it more than people getting mad at him for it which I understand because I also got mad but there was really nothing to do with it, a certain member donated some money to the guy and then a moderator jumped on him and started handing the person money aswell, however this ended up with them metagaming about a situation where someone lost a bit of money. I'm sure we would all steal money from a guy that way if we could.

Now let's jump into Alex' case as people are saying he's a scammer and what he did was scamming which is infact false, Alex didn't actually scam anyone the only way I would say he scammed someone is when he shut down the organisation, but what Alex did was taking an entry fee saying people would have to pay 150-300k in-order to join his organisation, now it really isn't anything wrong with that it's obviously their choice, however people started reporting Alex saying he was scamming them for a bunch of money which he really didn't, he just took an entry fee saying they would get guns, which they did, so infact alex did in the end deliver and hand people guns, he gave away a total of 32 desert eagles but nothing else, he also let them join in on raids and take guns in situations if they stored them in the raptor, so technically they did get guns.

So in the end, it's arguable if it breaks 3.4, in my eyes it wouldn't if you did like Alex did in the sitaution as what he did was just stand a staircase up and wait for guns to be dropped, however I do know that some moderators and administrators believe that Alex was infact violating 3.4 and some other rules however in the end he really wasn't as all he did as I said earlier was standing in a staircase which I can't understand how it is breaking 3.4. Thanks for reading. If you have any questions regarding any rules keep bringing it up here, there are plenty of people who care to read this and reply.

MattIs

No you cannot assist the police. You must peform a duty of a citizen. You could certainly make an bounty hunter organisation which hunts wanted criminals but not full blown 1:1 assisting the police.

If you want to RP police, why dont you just apply for probationary officer.

Reaction score
If you want to help the police as Police Organization, you should contact the Lieutenant, it is up to him if you are allowed to help in raids or bank robberies.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I remade my FBI org around 2 weeks ago, It's plausible to help the police during a raid if you have the lieutenants permission, getting this permission was pretty easy for me as at the time I was friends with most of the people on the server during my original organisation, as of right now it will be pretty hard to get permission to do something like this and only well trusted players would be granted permission, If you made an organisation to help the police I doubt you would get permission due to you being a new player.

Feel free to join my organisation for 150k, I will be kickstarting the org again very soon when the next update for perp is released.

Reaction score
I roleplayed as undercover and I joined up with a pursuit involving the LT. He ended up at gunpoint while me at 200 meters drew my desert eagle and fired with a clean shot. It was a direct hit and the suspect was down the LT was about to thank me and let me take the guys gun when a wild sweater cop runs him over.

The moral of this story, wait for the whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.