Undercover Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Undercover Police

Short explanation (in notes):
Instead of the normal police, add undercover undetectable units.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Normally, all the police are in PCPD Uniforms with PCPD skinned vehicles, I was thinking, what if you add a "Undercover" division to the Police Force,

Why:
- It's more realistic, it would help the police for instance with a drug raid, you could let a Undercover cop "Buy" drugs from a dealer, so they have evidence.
- With Speed Enforcement, undercover units will help much more, people will drive faster because they don't see "Speed Enforcement".
-

Optional additions:
- Undercover Police Radio Channel
-
-

Ash

Reaction score
This has actually been suggested on many occasions, if you want it to say open i would put more effort into it: possible explaining why you want it to be added.

Reaction score
Suggested before like Ash and Kermit the Thug said and I do not think it is very useful..

Reaction score
Topic:

- It's more realistic, it would help the police for instance with a drug raid, you could let a Undercover cop "Buy" drugs from a dealer, so they have evidence.

-

I hardly think anybody sells drugs anyone else except the designated drug dealer.
The whole undercover getup is not needed as I dont see how they're useful in any way and frankly would harm relationships and create mistrust within the server

Reaction score
@Kermi actually who asked you for this? If I know well, people can change mind.

*Phone, cant use comment function*

Reaction score
I'd love this, but it won't work, if I do it once, everyone will lose trust in me. Sure they're meant to NLR, but they'll still be cautious around me, which is sad. But heck, it'd be interesting if it'd work.

Reaction score
Already suggested and denied twice. Personally i wouldn't want this as you would not trust anyone then. Neutral for now

Reaction score
I personally believe that the current amount of law enforcement that the server has is great. Looking aside from the two things already mentioned, I don't see much of a reason behind adding undercover police.

Not to forget this has already been suggested, and even though it was accepted at first, it was changed to denied. Make sure to read the second post in the template thread:
b95712cd6cca7bb0f31e18feead63685.png

It's a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.