Question regarding drug placement.

Reaction score
According to @Adrish , planting drugs in an unowned property is breaking 3.9. I myself, have grown a few times in an unowned property and, for example even been caught IC by @TinySlayer whilst growing in unowned office. He never said anything to me about it so specify it in the rules for clarification. I don't see how drugs are props, so you should be able to place them where you like. Rule 3.23 Placing Drugs doesn't say anything about not growing in unowned properties.

Reaction score
You can place drugs in unowned property, its not a prop for say and you have always been able to do this.

I don't know what adrish is on about tbh, but this is how I see it.

Reaction score
Damn. I've mugged myself off.

Personally, I've always viewed drugs as being (vaguely) props. I reckon this has come from me placing props, then going to grow but being disallowed to do so by the amount of props being put down. I see why, in accordance to the rules, it is acceptable. Yet, wouldn't this serve as an advantage to the grower? I mean, when people go to raid and what not they look at the door and see whether its red or not and act that there is not 'for sale' sign or what ever. Then the guy growing in side would be chilling and making easy money. Makes things a little confusing.

Then when the property is bought, the owner could walk in and get merked straight up or viewed as a raider (possibly) and cause a mass amount of confusion.

I'm still confused about this and I have never actually done it myself, but as I said. I've always viewed it as being a 'prop' type thing. I'd like clearance so I can go apologise to this guy I banned. (no demote k thx)

Reaction score
Since everyone seem to have their own opinion on this rule, here is mine: Since 2015 (as far as I can remember) growing in unowned properties or in public is allowed. Before that, I'm pretty sure there was a rule stating otherwise. It said something like "Growing in unowned properties or in public is prohibited" That then got changed to the "no crafting in public with stove" rule, I think. And like Itzryzo said, growing in unowned properties or in public has a lot of setbacks. Anyone could walk in on you, you have no lock, storage, security nor defences. You need to hide your car somewhere or go there on foot. It's allowed to grow in unowned properties and public, in my opinion.