Action Request on FCkiller97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] [Helper] Prepper / Bob Nixon

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: FCkiller97 / Flavio Cela

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31903507

Why Should This Player Be Punished?:
It was around 05:45 GMT+1. I was driving around with @Shaun. Suddenly we noticed that the office door was open and we thought that a person was growing inside of the building. I went inside and as seen in the demo/video he picks up the drugs as I approach (he could hear me opening the doors).

It should be possible for staff members to check the logs for further details now as the time of the incident has been specified.

I have reasons to believe that the person violated the following server rules:
3.9 Placing Props
- For having Big Gardening Pots (props) inside of an unowned building.
3.25 Drug Harvesting - For harvesting his 1 (possibly 2) Big Cocaine and 2 Big Marijuana seconds before I'm about to enter the room where the drugs were hidden because the owner realized that his cover had been blown.

BlPJCEF.jpg

9rpVhJl.jpg

The pictures are taken in 'Drive' mode. The first shows that I was equipping a firearm from the trunk of my vehicle less than a minute before entering the building - and his drugs are still there.

Evidence:
The following demo tick(s) is in accordance to the screenshots provided:

I know that the evidence given in this AR is limited. Therefore I rely on the logs which can be provided by staff. Futhermore I request FCkiller97's demo with his POV of the incident.

@FCkiller97
[DOUBLEPOST=1447861104,1447739832][/DOUBLEPOST]You may provide with the demo of your POV @FCkiller97.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user will be warned for 3.25 and 3.9 as they picked up their drugs while being raided and also planted them in a unowned building.​

Status
Not open for further replies.