Quick Notice

Reaction score
I recently left a community that I was a member of. In that community when I started I called myself Zerox, and have ever since. I never really felt confortable in it but kept with it since I started with it. Anyways, now when I left a want to change.

The question is to what. Im going to use a username that I've been using to other things such as on Xbox and other gaming releated things. So from now on im calling myself "Draxen". And I've sent a Pm to Bolli requesting a name change.

I just wanted to let you know :)

Reaction score
Hello Zerox, correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t you from ZARP. I can help you out and teach you the routes of PERP if you want. PLPD is a good way to start as you learn all the laws inside out, you get recognised within the PD and there’s many opportunities that you can apply for and rank up, it’s a good money source with no risk and you get a feel for thcan pistol gun mechanics
plpd.online/joinus

Reaction score
  • Staff
Ehrm you guys got me wrong. Im not new here xD I've been here since 2013. But a side to perp I was in another community so thats why. Im already in PLPD, Corporal Ralph Clifford.

Reaction score
Ehrm you guys got me wrong. Im not new here xD I've been here since 2013. But a side to perp I was in another community so thats why. Im already in PLPD, Corporal Ralph Clifford.
6TtQWt5.png

vSerxXZ.png

SF6SWiV.png

hqdefault.jpg

Until we meet again and the case is sol-ved