Toxicity?

Reaction score
At times this community can be a very big headache and makes me question why I even bother playing on the server, people say not to take it to heart with the whole OOC beef but I can sense that they take it into IC as well. For example if you were to get into beef with that one person they’d just refuse to role play with you and be extremely salty with you completely spoiling the experience. It’s just a game and this is just a server I don’t understand why some people go full nazi mode. For example today I broke 3.4 a cop randomly had me under gunpoint at bazaar and told me to put my hands up and I refused so he tased me, fined me 5k jailed me for 5 mins then reported me to an admin to get me banned for 3 days.
so first you rant about toxicity and then you go on my profile just to try to cause beef because i rated your appeal dumb?

Deleted member 4116

Stop reviving old threads just to argue about bullshit?

Reaction score
logo_4.png

Reaction score
This is something that has been adressed so many times by now and everyone seems to agree to it, but noone is willing to change themselves for the better, mostly because they don't think they ARE this type but trust me, lots of people that wants this changed is toxic themselves.

The toxicity will never stop. Look at the AR's. It's perpheads for ya.