Quinten 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: orzel1244 / Maciej Rosiak
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Quinten / Quinten Clarksen
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52382835
Why Should This Player Be Punished: It looks like he just shooted me without reason, I took out the phone before he took out the gun, then he decided to kill me saying only "hello can you please" I did nothing wrong to him lastly, I was just fishing and leveling up my markships for last hours.
Evidence (Demo Required):
[I'm sorry about the music in background]
https://plays.tv/video/5bd455c2e08d129675/quinten-3-4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xcak6n0dq6hr1mr/perpheads_demo_2018-10-27 13-36-14.dem?dl=0
Tick:

Reaction score
You where part of that zerg org that mugged me yesterday (~9 people), so I came too hunt most of you today and yesterday. You shouldn't have taken part in it then. I haven't died since that entire situation took place also.

Think before you post a salty ar.

Reaction score
I died many times from yesterday, as far as I know, you can't do org wars and kos someone just because he's part of org which did something bad to you another day.

Reaction score
I died many times from yesterday, as far as I know, you can't do org wars and kos someone just because he's part of org which did something bad to you another day.

1. I never knew that you died since then.
2. You where part of the mugging, zipting me and gunpointing me.

It surprises me that you forgot about all of this so quickly. These days people make reports about getting killed instantly, without thinking first. Its quite pathetic.

Reaction score
1. I never knew that you died since then.
2. You where part of the mugging, zipting me and gunpointing me.

It surprises me that you forgot about all of this so quickly. These days people make reports about getting killed instantly, without thinking first. Its quite pathetic.
Well, from roleplay server I'm expecting.. hmm.. let's guess, roleplay? Getting killed in middle of woods fishing without hearing something more than "Hello can you please.." seems to be non-rp

Reaction score
Well, from roleplay server I'm expecting.. hmm.. let's guess, roleplay? Getting killed in middle of woods fishing without hearing something more than "Hello can you please.." seems to be non-rp

I don't see the point in starting a conversation with you and then murder you. It was the perfect place for me to kill you. You done with this AR now?

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Quinten have enough reason to kill you as you mugged him yesterday if you would like like anymore info on this please feel free to inbox me
Reviewed by Me and @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.