Server Suggestion Racing App/Racing Missions

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Racing App/Racing Missions
Suggestion Description: Add races which can be done through the missions app/a new Races app. Pretty simple suggestion, there could be a certain amount of races that are located in different areas and a full map race. You can see where to go via a map that can be accessed on your phone when you join the race. Also use the missions circle as Racing Checkpoints. The race times will be put on a leader board and will be different ones for different Car Classes (If the suggestion is accepted) so that its actually fair and not everyone does it in S Class cars to get the best timing.

Why should this be added?:
- Add competition between people
- Fun RP sits with other people and Police Chases with multiple racers

What negatives could this have?:
Couldn't think of any tbh. If you think there is one, say so below.

Useful Images: N/A

Reaction score
I KNEW YOU WERE A RACE-IST!

(Edited so this isn't pure shitpost)

Make it so the cops get alerted when the race starts so I can have more risk to it rather than people just whippin round the map freely

Last edited:
Reaction score
I KNEW YOU WERE A RACE-IST!

(Edited so this isn't pure shitpost)

Make it so the cops get alerted when the race starts so I can have more risk to it rather than people just whippin round the map freely
I think the police seeing a bunch of supercars going through a red light with 200mph is more than enough to alert them

Reaction score
i do like the idea. it gives the experience a bit more spark. and doing a race with ur friends is just fun. + support