-1% of catching

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Fishing is extremely slow, takes about 5 minutes to make $300
Rare fish makes good money.

Optional additions:
-Maybe expensive bait to get the fish
-Bait can be eaten by other fish

Reaction score
Will make fishing more popular however the chance of catching rare should be slightly modified appart from that +Support

Just be ready for a 911 call from someone who had his fish stolen.

Reaction score
I really like this idea. It actually gives a bit of fun to fishing and could possibly implement fishing competitions. I used to fish a lot when I was a sweaty vest so this will bring back those good memories. You have my +Support.

Reaction score
+support

-Sounds like a great idea
-I agree, this would make fishing more popular, although id make the sell price around 5k :3
-And yeah, gonna be a lot of fish crimes going on :D

Reaction score
+Support, I'd even love to see just a general boost in the money gainable from fish because I don't feel sweaters have any real legit and legal way to make money also people never fish anyway so maybe having a chance at a cheeky 10k will make it more popular.

Reaction score
1% chance? What do you mean? 1% change out of what? Explain I don't understand

A 1% chance out of 100 that you will catch this over anything else.

d7a8ffda726ead9a4d902d8d90605ced.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Agreed. Fishing is so unprofitable atm and it'd make for a nice legal means of income. I'd also go as far to suggest that the job is made more profitable as a whole, because you can't even break even atm with the current system.

Reaction score
But you also have to understand that the fish has to be bigger if it would cost more money, I mean where do you sell sea food? Well at a fish shop obviously, that means they want a lot of fish and for that you would need a bigger fish and for that you would need to be able to carry it

Reaction score
User was warned for this post: 2.2 Replying/Commenting
"Krzeszny The inventory is a part of PHRP."

I know, do you really think you could carry a huge 50kg fish in your pocket though?

Reaction score
Adding idea here price varies on the size of the fish and what kind to make it totally unpredictable or a stronger rod to catch bigger fish what do you guys think?

Alex

+Support, being a big fan of fishing, the only reason i don't do it is cause it literally gives no profit at all. This will increase the amount of fishing-rp, good idea.

Reaction score
I enjoy the idea of having a legal job to make a decent amount of money while still having fun. But I don't see anyway you could make 8k off a fish when no players will find a point in buying it, unless the NPC at the fish shop can buy it for 8k, nevertheless: +Support