Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: I was told to tag @Bolli
How long were you banned for: permanently

Your Steam Name: ray
Your In-game Name: Emma Brown (?)
Your Steam ID: The Steam account I played on is community banned. Support said it won't get unlocked. Regardless, my ID is: STEAM_0:0:84431999

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Not sending demos (1.4).
Why should this appeal be considered: I was wrong and I didn't believe that I was wrong. I made a bunch of mistakes and I would like to make up for them.

First off, I genuinely apologize to the community and specifically to @Samuel who's had to deal with my toxicity and infractions. Not providing in-game demos was a very irrational decision of mine which I won't repeat again. I would also like to apologize to my friends who I've let down in the process.

I am almost certain I was requested to provide demos because I was blatantly meta-gaming in Discord / TS3. Which was a dumb thing to do. Regardless, I knew the rules, but decided to break them, not to gain any sort of advantage over anyone, but to have fun with friends. As I said in my last ban appeal, I don't believe it was done in combat.

Two years is a lot of time for waiting. Playing PH was my favorite thing to do, I've tried other servers but none of them were half as good. PH is just something else, at least for me. I truly feel like I've waited long enough to make this ban appeal. Waiting this long made me think about my behavior during the time I played on Perp. It was kind of off, sometimes I would say things that shouldn't have been said. I feel weird when I look back at it, just because it isn't how one should behave. Not even IC, let alone OOC, which I'm also terribly sorry for.

I really want to get another chance to prove myself a better person. I promise I won't do anything that's against the rules or support intending to do so.
Additional Comment(s): My original PH forums account was disabled by demand. Also, sorry @Aquaa for posting that copy-pasta. I didn't mean to offend you by any means, I simply believed that we were on the same page.

I find myself gazing at PH videos pretty often, looking at how much it has changed since I had last played. Undoubtedly, it'd be much more fun with the mentality I have today. I genuinely care about the community and would like to be a part of it again.
Thanks for reading.

Reaction score
Commenting for Aquaa because he’s banned:

”It’s a no from me, you’re being very dishonest about the situation. You were extremely disrespectful and told people to kill themselves, then tried to pass it off as a joke.”

Reaction score
when did i do that? i dont recall telling anyone to kill themselves.

whats he trying to get back at me for? did i even do anything to him? afaik we havent talked for over two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.