Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Sgt.James
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Rayz
Your In-game Name: Gallion Malik
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100114317

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:
It's been a while since I was banned, but over these past few years I've grown and am not the same squeaker I was. It has been a long time and I have decided that I want to try and get unbanned.

I am truly sorry for my actions, I not only cheated, I lied to all the people around me and blatently denied it when confronted. I was completely aware of my actions but unfortunately I was tempted by the ease of cheating. I ruined the time I had spent on this server. I hope that I can be given another chance as a more mature person.
I can only hope for forgiveness but I know that this could easily end in my ban staying permanent. I've changed in many ways and have learnt the hard way about what decisions I should make. It was so easy to not cheat however I made the choice on my own to do this. I made a huge mistake which has allowed me to self reflect and make big changes
This long break has given me the chance to think long and hard about what to say but the truth is that I cheated and deserve to be banned.
I would go back and undo what I did and have realized that I made many mistakes.
I hope that you can overlook my past lies and see that I can come back to show how I've grown and clear my name. Please forgive me, I miss the old community that I was once apart of and hope I can reconnect.

Additional Comment(s):

Status
Not open for further replies.