Strobez Ban Appeal @Madda @TinySlayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Brinch - Has since resigned / @Madda @TinySlayer
How long were you banned for: Indefinite

Your Steam Name
: Strobez
Your In-game Name: Sarah Kennedy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97845870

Why were you banned: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered: I first ever joined PERPHeads in around June 2016. It was honestly the first ever server I joined when I bought Garry's Mod, I was playing nearly every single day; I was always having a blast. I'm truly sorry.

I am sincerely sorry for my actions and for the wrong choice I made. I was banned 21 Aug 2017 21:08 / 824 days this is just over 2 years. I have tried multiple appeals before and have both been denied which I understand as cheating is disgusting and ruins the game for everyone. Although I have respected this ban have never evaded because I hoped one day I would be able to come back to PERPHeads. I've learnt my lesson and this will never happen again. I'm willing to upload demos/videos of every session if I would be allowed to play again. I'm sorry to everyone for ruining their time on the server. I did not cheat for very long but cheating is cheating and I accept it. I didn't realise how much damage I caused, cheating is a scummy thing to do and therefore makes me one of them. I understand that I am responsible 100% for everything that happened and there is no doubt about it. I know people don't want cheaters back and we're not welcome, but it's worth a try. I am extremely sorry for everything :(

I am not the kid I used to be, I have matured and grown older. Please forgive me I miss this community a lot.

I understand, "Cheating is a choice, not a mistake" but I made the wrong choice and we all do at some stage, this one has cost me my eligibility to play on the server and with friends.

Thank you for reading. I hope you forgive me and consider my apology.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.