Which staff member banned you: Automatic
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: Blackdown
Your In-game Name: Ethan Limsley
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51410733

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating Attempt
Why should this appeal be considered:
Just as a foreword, this is a serious appeal and I do regret taking myself out of the community, and I take full responsibility. A while ago I had gotten into the hacking scene in csgo and eventually was VAC banned because of it. If that was not enough, I also had three other accounts VAC banned on CSGO for cheating, which stopped me and my friends from playing csgo, a game we all really enjoyed. As if my lesson had not already been learned, I took an interest into websites such as mpgh which distributes hacks and cheats for many different games and took an interest in seeing if gmod cheats worked whatsoever. I'm going to just go ahead and skip what my thought process was because it really is irrelevant, what matters, at least to me, is that I disrespected the perpheads community by trying to take advantage of hacking or cheating here. Not only was this wrong, it really has affected me, even long after I've received the ban.
I would like to return to the community and I would like to contribute to a positive environment again. Although I understand the fact that since I hacked, I can't do this anymore, and it really does hurt. I'm reaching out another time just to appeal the choice that was made, and see if I can earn my trust back within the community, as I feel posting on the forums or interacting with others isn't my right anymore, and I want to be apart of the community again. I'm going to university after this summer and I've really developed as a person. Seeing old friends return to the community, I can't help but wish I could undo the mistakes I've done in the past and see how unthoughtful I was before making the choices I did.
I hope I can be forgiven, and again, I do take responsibility for what I did and full well understand that being unbanned is surely a longshot, but to me, it's worth the try.

Additional Comment(s):
I feel like explaining exactly what happened just puts me in a worse position, it's not necessary, and I'm not trying to get out of trouble or anything. I really just want to rejoin the community and that's that. I hope its understood why I hacked and that I did have an intention of gaining an unfair advantage, however, I've realized the mistakes I've made not only in this community, but with friends, and in other games that I enjoyed very much. I've taken away years of enjoyment and personal development from myself and I want to get that back, in any way that I can.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.