Votes: 34 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
  • Staff
Description of the idea: Make the NPC’e be able to repair your tires at the Roadcrew station.

Why should this be added?

It is a current struggle to get your car to bazaar and it takes a lot of time for many, sometimes RC aren’t on and you’ve got to go across the highway to get it repaired, this is against the rules and law but people do it anyways since it’s just that thing.

it’s more convenient and makes sense to have the NPC at RC, since if they can repair cars then they can repair tires/wheels because they’re mechanics.

Veikko will still have the uses and still will have the NPC there because it isn’t just only used for tires/wheels.

PRO’s:

-Convenience
-Less collisions on the highway

What negatives could this have? N/A suggest some.

*Other additions: N/A

Reaction score
Maybe make it so RC can fix tires inside the RC station when the car is on that thing! Will also generate some more income for the RC

edit: "that thing" = ramp

Last edited:
Reaction score
I voted no due to the fact of maybe allow RC themselves to fix it, utilising the ramp, but it has to be off the ground for them to fix it.

Reaction score
  • Staff
This could be a thing, and I would like that as well.

Reaction score
this is what I meant with my comment couldn't find the English word so I used "that thing"...

Reaction score
mechanic shops in their majority do not stock tyres or have the equipment to repair them in real life

View previous replies…
Reaction score
stupid foreigners go dig a poo hole

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Why cant we get an RC truck truck, this one isnt realistic at all just dragging cars all the way

Reaction score
Actually it is, some places in America has that kind of tow trucks, just not for cars with broken tires though as that would destroy the wheel Rims or whatever its called.

View previous replies…
Status
Not open for further replies.