Server Suggestion Repair Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Repair Kit
Suggestion Description: An item you either buy, craft or resell at bazaar.

This usable item can be applied to a car to give it a full engine repair and a tire replacement.

The item at the RC costs $10,000 per repair kit

To craft the repair kit you can use:
wrenches
Metal (refined or unrefined)
Glue
Brass bulk
Plastic
Polymer

The total value of the items should be around 5-7k. I’d say 6.5K is a nice middle ground. Making it not too cheap but not overly expensive.

Applying the repair kit has sound effects to signify it’s being used, not necessarily for any reason other than just immersion.

The repair kit could take 1 minute or 30 seconds to fully apply to the vehicle. I would say 45 seconds is a nice middle ground leaving a player vulnerable long enough if they use it in an active situation to make it a good balance between risk and reward.

NOTE:
Yes it’s not realistic, but so is wrapping a cloth around a 5.56 round then calling it a day until you magically regenerate. The game isn’t about 100% realism and this is a convenience more than anything.

Why should this be added?:
- Convenient
- Quality of Life
- expensive enough to not damage Roadcrew businesses, ain’t no one paying 7-10k just for full repair over 500$ or using already implemented wenches or 2500$ at RC station.
-

What negatives could this have?:
- realism…

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Help players not have to deal with dragging a car they crashed or was crashed after being stolen or shot in shootout all the way to RC or veikko if they can afford the repair kit.

Reaction score
I believe these used to exist and are more rare items now.
Honestly its a good idea for something in the way of spare tyres cause having to drive with popped tyres is really tedious and annoying.

All around I think we need something which is more dedicated to repairing cars other than wrenches.

Status
Not open for further replies.