RC Station able to repair tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Make the NPC’e be able to repair your tires at the Roadcrew station.

Why should this be added?

It is a current struggle to get your car to bazaar and it takes a lot of time for many, sometimes RC aren’t on and you’ve got to go across the highway to get it repaired, this is against the rules and law but people do it anyways since it’s just that thing.

it’s more convenient and makes sense to have the NPC at RC, since if they can repair cars then they can repair tires/wheels because they’re mechanics.

Veikko will still have the uses and still will have the NPC there because it isn’t just only used for tires/wheels.

PRO’s:

-Convenience
-Less collisions on the highway

What negatives could this have? N/A suggest some.

*Other additions: N/A

Reaction score
Maybe make it so RC can fix tires inside the RC station when the car is on that thing! Will also generate some more income for the RC

edit: "that thing" = ramp

Last edited:
Reaction score
I voted no due to the fact of maybe allow RC themselves to fix it, utilising the ramp, but it has to be off the ground for them to fix it.

Reaction score
Mans need an oscar, this not only benefits the players who owns a car with popped tires, but also the rc making more possibilities to rp.

Reaction score
this is what I meant with my comment couldn't find the English word so I used "that thing"...

Reaction score
here in Belgium all mechanic shops I visited do unless you have some big ass size of tires.

Reaction score
Well you see, this community is German, I'm less foreigner than most other people here ;). Except from Germans and countries just as close as Denmark is to Germany x.

Reaction score
ive never personally seen independent mechanic shops have the ability to redo tyres you usually go to a tyre place in the uk

Reaction score
Why cant we get an RC truck truck, this one isnt realistic at all just dragging cars all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.