RC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: kempotent
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Radar2102 / Alec Piraino
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103661399
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User told police there was drugs in my apt as rc without even seeing any and got me raided making me lose my drugs and weapons
Evidence (Demo Required): mini and @LilChicken
Tick: n/a

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 5577

Yes this roadcrew worker told us you had drugs in your apartment however he also was insistent on towing your car after the raid and generally kept being a minge so maybe he wasn't telling the truth but I have to act on it either way as at the time I didn't have evidence to suggest he would tell a lie

Reaction score
I was teaching one of the roadcrew members how to operate the tow truck when I was then approached by LilChicken to tell me that the other roadcrew had seen drugs inside of slums 4 and a warrant was needed. I had placed the search warrant and began making contact with Tony Morely. We had breached the property to find there were drugs although the roadcrew had lied as he hadn't seen any drugs. Furthermore, during the raid, the roadcrew was interfering with the raid ultimately breaking 3.4. After the raid, both roadcrews decided to speed, recklessly drive and drift around corners. Both RC was arrested for 12.12.

I will be uploading evidence of this tomorrow (21/02/2021) once I wake up.

Reaction score
ph_pending.png

I'll wait for @MiniRaze's evidence on this situation. The user you reported doesn't have a forumaccount, I'll try to add him on steam to get his POV on this situation.​

Reaction score
Roadcrew 12.12, 4.1. - https://streamable.com/7b46fr
Roadcrew 1.2, discriminative slur - https://streamable.com/i4vqs1
Roadcrew 4.4, 4.1 - Placed a clamp on a legally parked vehicle without permission (The RC seen in the video removing the clamp wasn't the one who placed it)
Roadcrew 4.4, 4.1, 3.4 Roadcrews entered the apartment before it was clear, was saying they were going to impound Kempotents vehicle after being told multiple times not to. - https://streamable.com/xp24wq

Furthermore, as you can see in the last video all the drugs were tucked away into rooms before the breach so it would have been impossible for them to see that there were drugs on the premises. Unfortunately I do not have evidence of roadcrew claiming drugs were in the property as it was LilChicken they had told.

Reaction score
@Kempotent from the evidence I currently have, I should be able to see wether the RC saw your drugs or not from your demo. Could you please upload following demofile: perpheads_demo_2021-2-21 03-56-02.

Reaction score
how would you be able to see from my demo? I was afk the whole time the windows were boarded you see this in the clips @MiniRaze supplied, the rc are clearly being minges

Reaction score
he told one of the officers he saw it when you left your building, it would be on your demofile. I can also use drive to look in your near vicinity to check if he was ever there at all.

Reaction score
ph_accepted.png

@Radar2102 will be banned for 1 day and will receive a one day blacklist from RC for 1.2 and 4.1.
Feel free to make an refund request for your lost gun and drugs.

Reviewed with
@blobvis 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.