rdm sugavi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Hansi / Nikolai Makarow

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sugavi / ?

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66206546

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: the player just opened his apartment and shot me for no reason
i was living in projex for a maximum of 10 minutes and already get rdmed

or is it allowed to just shoot unarmed people?

i lost a full deagle, crowbar and grenade from this

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: no

Reaction score
As I said,for me it looked like you're about to pickup a gun from the floor so I started shooting you so you wont run away with it into your apr.
apprently you was not picking any gun,that was my mistake and if I would have seen better bacuse of the body that was covering half of your body, and this was a crime scene as we killed the guy in there.
I would have been acting in anotherway.
I dont mind refunding you that as I was not right in the situation.
next time dont hang out around crime scenes,especially not playing around with the body.
as you can see i'm not a new player and I won't rdm someone for no reason.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As I said
As u said? When and what did u say

for me it looked like you're about to pickup a gun from the floor so I started shooting
that is a false statement, u already picked up the gun from the raider that raided my apartment, earlier

I would have seen better bacuse of the body that was covering half of your body, and this was a crime scene as we killed the guy in there.
im pretty sure u knew that i had nothing on me, and my fists out, when i was currently moving around the body

next time dont hang out around crime scenes,especially not playing around with the body.
all i did was attempt to throw the body over the staircase to remove it from my door as it was blocking, and couldnt be closed.

as you can see i'm not a new player and I won't rdm someone for no reason.
the only impression that i have is that u wanted some action and shoot people, in the early morning hours when staff is not on apparently is a rule-free zone for "experienced players" like u

im not bothered by people that make mistakes, and maybe apologize afterwards and even refund things.
its just that in this case i have, as described in last statement above, the impression that this was intentionally done.

that would atleast make sense why u rushed out of ur apartment aiming upstairs immediatly, while u killed the raider minutes before, and also knew that it was me that lived there

next time dont hang out around crime scenes
for me it appeared that everything was clear as it was silent again, people ran outwards projex and sounds from door locking were to be heard.
didnt expect the residents to actually rush out and shoot me.

Status
Not open for further replies.