Recco for Moti Bachar

Reaction score
I would just like to make a nice little recommendation for my dear friend who I have grown to love through this server, @Moti From The Schuna for Corporal, Moti since being promoted to Senior Officer has shown great characteristics that all good officers need in the PLPD,

Moti is a great leader, I know that if I'm in service and Moti is too and I am not able to take control of a situation that he will be able to do so with great results, he shows respect to all officers and makes sure they all follow his commands as they all trust in his procedures

Moti is a nice man lets not get it twisted, he is one of the nicest officers I know on the server, always up for a laugh when its suitable but also offers a helping hand to officers of any rank

Moti shows amazing understanding of the law, moti will without a doubt be able to explain a law and give the exact number for pretty much all of them off his heart with ease, knows what he is doing and enforces the law well

I could write more but Ill let the higher ranking officers who deal with promotions decide what to do with this, all I'm saying is he should be a Corporal by now!

Reaction score
I do fully agree with this commendation. Moti is a very kind and calm member of the PLPD. He always give criminals a chance to do their story. next to that, he is a great guitarist.

Reaction score
Moti being an officer rate 11/10 , jailing me 4 years for raiding and escaping from the cops