Server Suggestion Recoil scales with sensitivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Recoil scales with sensitivity
Suggestion Description: lower sensitivity should have less recoil, and higher sensitivity should have more recoil.

Why should this be added?:
-It makes for more fair gun fights if everyone can control their recoil. i struggle a lot with deciding weather i want to be able to shoot straight or have good aim, which makes me change sensitivity quite a lot. big issue in my opinion.

What negatives could this have?:
- the potential for abuse would be my top concern, maybe it could create some bugs. another problem could be balancing the amount of felt recoil being either too punishing or the other way around.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: having to play on a uncomfortably high sensitivity.

ty, this is helpful. recoil probably isn't the only reason why i struggle so much with pvp. but i wanted to start the conversation about it somewhere
Don't be afraid to ask, there are enough people who'd help you. Final tip I will give you, make connections. Apply for an organization if you aren't in one (preferably top 10 in combat leaderboard) and keep watching others' videos/clips, that should help you too. If you have any questions you want to ask me in private my disc is satsum0

this is just user error man, i play with ultra low sens bro and im doing good and i know people who play with ultra high sense that are doing good aswell. Its just that you have to find ur own sense that ur comfortable with. No need to change whole ass recoil system because you cant find the right sense

Status
Not open for further replies.