Recommend a keyboard

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for an upgrade on my Logitech G510 just anything that feels and looks a lot nicer. I'd appreciate any response

Thanks
Aidan

Reaction score
The corsair k70 or k95 are fucking life my dude, i own the k70.I tested it in a store along 8 razer and logitech keyboards. the k70 is my first mechanical keyboard.

you can get the corsair k70 rapidfire with fast as fuck keyswitches and rgb, also you can get the k95, but that does cost some more emone

Last edited:
Reaction score
K70 with brown switches, if ur mom complains about loud clicking noises in the night.

Reaction score
Got myself a G610 recently for 43 euros, brown switches. They're pretty good for my taste, they don't come with RGB but I don't really mind. They might still be on sale on Amazon because of Cyberweek/Black Friday so check it out.

Reaction score
Got myself a G610 recently for 43 euros, brown switches. They're pretty good for my taste, they don't come with RGB but I don't really mind. They might still be on sale on Amazon because of Cyberweek/Black Friday so check it out.
they don't come with RGB but I don't really mind.
but I don't really mind.
rp0a6wb2lg6y.png

In an era where even chairs are RGB, you are an outsider without an rgb keyboard!!!

Reaction score
if you like a small keyboard POK3R

If you like normal keyboards I'd say get a Razer or Xtrfy, both have good quality, I haven't had any problems with the two that I had from them.

Reaction score
Depends on what you want on the keyboard. Mechanical? RGB? Size?

If you want a "gaming" keyboard (full size or TKL): get Corsair or HyperX. Keep in mind that these keyboards won't actually make you any better at gaming, it is more just for the a e s t h e t i c.
If you want a standard mechanical keyboard: Get Ducky/Filco because they do exactly what you want them to do: be a good keyboard.

Reaction score
Blackwidow is horseshit. Cheap plastic keyboard. I prefer the quality of Corsair. K70 or K95.
Don't say that to my blackwidow it has survived for 4 years and i still use it until this day. I've spilled a shitton of stuff on this thing even soup lmao and it still works. I'd recommend to anyone if you got the money.
[DOUBLEPOST=1511568640,1511566293][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't say that to my blackwidow it has survived for 4 years and i still use it until this day. I've spilled a shitton of stuff on this thing even soup lmao and it still works. I'd recommend to anyone if you got the money.

If you mean with mx blues the blue things under the keycaps yes I have those.

// Mobile can't comment