recommendation for flugs

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie before coming back to the server in april I had no idea who flugs was and only got to know him better by screaming ' WAOOOOOOOOOOO CHOWWWWWWWWWWW' every time I saw him, but once I did get to experince his superb character along side his magnificant funny personality we had been good mates ever since. When he got helper I wasn't sure how he would do given his younger age but he really did clear any pre-concevid notion I had about it once I saw how Incredibly talented his communication skills are but also his top notch rule knowledge, by far he is one of the most active and helpful staff members I have seen in an extraordinarily long time. Ontop of all of that he is just a great guy to RP with and he has shown me how talented he is not only at passive RP but also PD RP aswell. Overall Flugs is a stupendous staff member as well as a normal RP'er, I am glad he has got where he is and hope to see him progress in the future.

Reaction score
He kinds of reminds me of myself for some reason, he has a lot of empathy and is very reasonable to his decisions and thinks through everything. Nice dude to chat around with even though I never talked to this guy before (probably at some point before who tf knows xD?). Definitely a staff member fit for the role and one that the team desperately needed along with other recent additions. Keep going like this and you'll end up further at the top, even if that is not what you seek. It'll hit you one day.

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, right now I’m just trying to keep going down the path I’m on and honestly just trying to consistently meet good expectations. I don’t mind what happens next, I do wanna be dark blue at some point though ;)