Recommendation for MiniRaze/ SGT MF JACK NEESON

Reaction score
I don't normally recommend people for their IC Roleplay one because I am not exactly down with the idea of rating how good someone is at being a virtual cop or a virtual gang member, However after patrolling with @MiniRaze today I not only feel a sense of enjoyment out of PD RP that I have missed since 2015/2016 but also because I learnt a lot more today than I have in these last few months of 2020. His leadership and his ability to communicate are second to none, He knows how to communicate with not only his veteran friends who have been on the server a long time and know how to RP sufficently but also new players who want to give PD RP a go for the first time. His ability as a TFTO went above and beyhond anything that I have seen before out of any TFO, wether this is in his unique and may I empthaise efficent hostage negotation techniques but also his vast range of tatics when raiding builidngs as well allowing not just senior PD and TFU members to engage in PVP but the whole PD regardless of rank. I know it sounds like an OR , or that he has told me to do this for the new LT spot coming up but it cannot be futher from the truth. When I saw the spot become avalible and after witnessing the events I saw today I couldn't recommend anyone to be a better fit for the role than this shagger right here (@McGlinchy @Collier ;) )

Reaction score
Thanks for this amazing post Zepol. I really appreciate it. Whether I get LT or not I will continue to do the best I can within the PD. If I do get Lieutenant there will be some significant improvements to the division that I'm sure everyone will be happy with. I have a lot in mind for the division, even if I don't get LT I will make suggestions to the new LT and @Madda - I really enjoy being a part of TFU and being a TFTO.

Last edited: