Recommendation for Murtsley

Reaction score
Hi all,

I would like to recommend @Murtsley for his amazing conduct and willingness to listen and help out me and my friends.

he took time despite an AR against us to explain how and where we went wrong in a polite manner instead of going "you did this you dipshit" or something similar.

he also listened to our suggestions on how things were confusing to us and said he agreed and offered to bring it up to a staff meeting.

all in all, met him once and now i consider him a decent friend (even if he does have a habit for arresting me/ramming me with his police cruiser(( Still totalling up the damage costs :p)))

Reaction score
I completely agree not only is Murtsley Welsh but he's a brilliant member of staff who always explains the reason of things he's kind and a brilliant role-player like all welsh people :). He always conducts himself in a calm and mature.

Daliwch ati gyda'r gwaith da

Regards Appricey

Reaction score
:murtsley: you find you will pay me a danm cent!! o wait no you'll arrest me and the mayor again :p

MattIs

I disagree, murtsleys the crappest staff member and he's welsh which multiplies things x10000.

Nah just kidding - one of the funniest and closest friends i have on the server. Propper lad.

Reaction score
I definitely agree with this recommendation, Murtsley deserves this as he is a brilliant member of staff. A well chosen recommendation.