Should record expungement be a thing?

• Yes but only after 6 months

• Yes but only after 1 year

• Yes but only after 2+ years

• No

• It should be an application not automatic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Do you believe there should be a record expungement if you stay clean from rulebreaks for a prolonged time? (Ex. 6 months or 1 year)

In my opinion if a player tries his/her best to remain abiding by rules for that long, or longer if needed, then it can be argued that their punishments from such a long time ago shouldn’t be considered into their future endeavors or punishments as it would naturally just cancel out with the active avoidance of rule breaks for such a long period.

The expungement doesn’t need to be automatic either, it can be an application if need be.

What do you think?

Reaction score
I mean, its taken into account how long its been since you broke rules and the specific rules you may of broke in situations, which normally depends on the varied length of your punishment, or if a ban is even going to be issued, those who try there best to abide by the rules are often not harshly punished unless there record for said rule is horrid and they should know better, or the situation is just a clear violation of the rules with malicous intent, personally i don't believe a "Expungement" would really do anything for people and the punishments they recieve will most likely stay simular in nature.

Reaction score
A record of past rule violations serves as a history of a player's behavior, which helps to ensure accountability within. By retaining these records, staff can identify patterns of misconduct and make informed decisions regarding a player's ongoing behavior. Allowing the possibility of expungement may incentivize short-term compliance rather than consistent adherence to rules. Players might perceive it as an opportunity to commit infractions without long-term consequences.

Based on my experience as staff, I can assure you that the staff appropriately hands out punishments based on the duration between the same broken rule, for very exceptional situations, you will probably receive a more lenient punishment depending on your cooperation in the report created