Do you want this?

• Yes

Votes: 61 73.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
A jail server where banned people can spend their time among their banned fellows. You can do labor work to reduce your ban slightly. Can also be used for extended police sentences for criminals who deserve more than 10 minutes jail time. Discussion and replies allowed.

Edit 1:
You have no access to weapons, not even fists.
Your microphone is muted automatically (no aidsy voice spamming)
You can /me and chat, that's about it.
There are no rules except for common respect rules (Anything in-character is allowed)
There will be no need for staff/guards, but we'll see if it develops to that.

Edit 2:
Permabanned people can't go to the jail server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes please, do it. Would be a lot of fun and new experiences that are unable to be fit into the actual server. But what would happen if you break rules on a jail server?

Reaction score
A possibility could be a parole for banned players, if they are on good behavior they could be allowed back on to the main server, but if they screw up, their ban will get extended even further.

Reaction score
What the fuck, i genuinely thought you were joking when you moved me in about this

Reaction score
After discussing this with you for a fair while, I feel that the whole prospect of banning people is so that they are punished for their actions, however: the situation regarding any banned person seems to not be justifiable to have grossly disrespectful persons to come back to the community before their ban is up. Maybe an implementation of which a person who apologises for a ban can then have a reduced ban that is served as a jail sentence in role-play; they could also be put in a ban like this from the start, if their behaviour was good enough to warrant this:
2a6dd34c91fca26678e0bf9aa5b57e66.png

The idea of keeping them in the community is very kind and useful but it should not be by default of every single ban, they should have to earn via good conduct or an apology on the forums (based on this, any accepted apology reduction would permit them to use the jail server for role play). This is mainly because they're the ones who fucked up and broke the server rules so they should not be given the opportunity without any work.

I do however fully support the proposed jail system for those with longer required sentences but this should only be given to supervisors at a minimum so that the lower ranked officers - prone to mistakes - do not give someone an excessive/unfair jail sentence. This could have a jail timer in the top left for anyone in jail, giving the information to the jailed users:
6612d5387faabae1570805f6cad95086.jpg

Yet, there are still quite a few problems, I will not expand upon them much but they are stated as follows:
  • Staff required for mic spammers etc. (muting microphone seems unfair for those who want to RP)
  • Hackers.
  • Map needed (yes you have confirmed you would like making a map for it but it will remain an issue until sorted)
  • No possible to implement (would coding this be hard)
  • Jail guards needed? (why is their no need for them?)
  • Minigame designs to have it like a jailbreak server on the side of PERP? (maybe done in a much more realistic way rather than a literal Hitler as the warden)

Reaction score
I would like to see another perpheads server with same stats like on real 1 without any staff on it for banned people, thanks you very much.

JER

Reaction score
Why don't you just let banned people play on the queue server. It's always empty after all.

Reaction score
I don't really see the point of this? What exactly can people do on it? How would it work? What will people do with fists, no mic and /me?

Reaction score
What is classed as labor work? What will they have to do exactly? How does the reduced ban work?