Recruit me for the professional perpheads fortnite team

Reaction score
Is it just me who seems to think fortnite has little to no redeeming qualities or complexities? I’ve played maybe three games on Xbox and it just felt mediocre and not very engaging.

Reaction score
Omfg I'm fan boying rn, you're so good and you are an aspiration to me. p.s do you have a lazy eye?
Nah lad had an operation on it in November and whilst it's healing it may appear ever so slightly lazy on camera, it really isn't, daft question to ask on a public forum for some funny ratings

Reaction score
Nah lad had an operation on it in November and whilst it's healing it may appear ever so slightly lazy on camera, it really isn't, daft question to ask on a public forum for some funny ratings
i wasn't really asking for funny ratings just a general question because i was wondering if it was just your facecam that made it appear like that, considering lazy eyes are quite common idk why it would be funny but ya know take offense if you want to.

Reaction score
stop arguing whether fortnite or pubg is better you absolute cretin

they're both good in their own regards

now stfu

Reaction score
yeah but a game takes like 30 min and you have to loot for like 15 min and maybe just maybe you got 1 m4 with 60 ammo
It only takes 30 mins if you end up in the last 10, also looting for 15 mins isn't true the first zone is 3-4 (I forget) minutes and forces you to stop (unless you get lucky). As with most games its what you make of them, if you want a fast game drop into populated towns/locations such as Military and School = ))))))))))) Fortnite is for kids like @ReapZ bOuNcE

Reaction score
minecraft hunger games is better than any of these shit games

Last edited:
Reaction score
It only takes 30 mins if you end up in the last 10, also looting for 15 mins isn't true the first zone is 3-4 (I forget) minutes and forces you to stop (unless you get lucky). As with most games its what you make of them, if you want a fast game drop into populated towns/locations such as Military and School = ))))))))))) Fortnite is for kids like @ReapZ bOuNcE
Ur just shit and you support Man City even though you live at the other end of the country