Reduced activity

M

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm starting Sixth Form (1st Year) tomorrow and I'm studying 4 pretty demanding courses (Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Maths); as the Uni courses that I'm considering require A*/A (Medicine or Dentistry) throughout I'm going to have to put the best I can into them from now onward. Additionally, me and a few of my mates will be joining SJA Cadets and since this is a particularly good opportunity for my career path I will be putting as much time and effort into it as I can.

With regard to the CS:GO tournament that is currently ongoing, I'm hoping to finish the last 3/4 matches within 7-14 days, and I'm happy to tell you that you can look forward to another one held by @Kitty and I around Christmas time: we will certainly consider the mistakes made this time around and work against the problems to ensure that it will run as smoothly as possible.

As the opportunity has arisen, I would also like to put out there what an awesome bunch of people most of you are; namely thanking a small group of people who have stood out to me during the past 6 months:
@GraveDinosaur - Has been an excellent friend.
@Miami - As above.
Trande - Evidently no longer on the forums, but was a great friend, and member of the community.
@Mr. Nice - Was an excellent moderator and friend; a very supportive one too.
@Murtsley - Welsh cunt, aspiring idiot.
@Luke - Fun to play with.
There's obviously many more, but I felt that these guys were in need of a special mention.

This is by no means a departure, but I just wanted to address a change to my availability.

Thanks

Reaction score
Good luck with your courses mate! I hope I can still play perp or any other game with you! It's always a great laugh with you around :D

Reaction score
Good luck with Sixth Form mate! Hope it all goes well :)

MattIs

Oh god, good luck. Especially with chemistry. Its fucking horrible. My biggest tip for sixth form: Get fucking organised and build a revision timetable. Dont put it off. It took me until easter to do it and if i didnt do it then i would of got flat U's and im doing all your courses you did but with FM:(

Reaction score
Good on you mate, you've picked some solid A-levels. Keep SJA squad (@Chrissy @Alex_:D @AyJay and I) updated

sja-031.jpg