General Inactivity

M

Reaction score
Hello all,

Summer is coming to an end now and I'm sure I'm in a similar position to others in having my final year of study and exams before uni. For anyone who gives a toss, I'm carrying on with A2 Biology, Chemistry and Maths and will be trying to get into medical school for entry next year; this leaves a lot on my plate because as well as studying for exams, I have an interview and aptitude test to give my all (honestly UKCAT makes me want to kms :banghead::banghead::banghead:)
B1QKUdB.png

With a significant decrease in my available free time, of which includes gaming and therefore PERP, I'll not be around as much.

I hope everyone has had a dench summer, and I'll see you around when I can!

xoxo

(Edit- just to make clear I haven't fucked off or resigned)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Who will respond to all the AR's now????
:( ... dont worry Chris i see all the effort you put in and if i dont get the chance to say it good luck mate. Just remember Welsh Bac>WJEC ... :moron: :wales:

Reaction score
Hello all,

Summer is coming to an end now and I'm sure I'm in a similar position to others in having my final year of study and exams before uni. For anyone who gives a toss, I'm carrying on with A2 Biology, Chemistry and Maths and will be trying to get into medical school for entry next year; this leaves a lot on my plate because as well as studying for exams, I have an interview and aptitude test to give my all (honestly UKCAT makes me want to kms :banghead::banghead::banghead:)
B1QKUdB.png

With a significant decrease in my available free time, of which includes gaming and therefore PERP, I'll not be around as much.

I hope everyone has had a dench summer, and I'll see you around when I can!

xoxo

(Edit- just to make clear I haven't fucked off or resigned)
glad to hear that it is going good for you i am holding my thumbs for you and keep the good up, And best of luck from me :) take care