Refund on Sako with stock and usp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_AR

Your in-game name: Alex Zaiger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71196251

What do you need refunded: Sako 92 with stock, magazine (near full), USP full. Not sure if this can be refunded aswell, but i also got given a 10k ticket due to me being caught by linda.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Me allen and some guy was raiding a suburbs house, then this sweater comes and asks if he can have the bat he sees on ground, we have asked him many times if he lives there he says no. Then later when allen was writing a report in the bathroom, with his double barrell on his back, note there were 2 guys (me and some other guy) both with high caliber assault rifles in the house aswell, he started batting allen to death, which ended up in his death, even though we were about to leave (2 assault rifles, 1 double barrell vs 1 bat) and he ended up dieing. Note if he hadnt gone in with the bat, we would of escaped before the cops managed to get there, due to him breaking 3.4 the cops managed to come which ended up in us getting a shootout and arrested. Otherwise we would of / most likely have escaped.

Evidence: @Allen Kennedy

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-rhys-sob.18788/#post-128446

Tick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Contact senior administration in-game to receive your item(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.