Refund Request and a tip to LiqufiedCactus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Ryan Giovanni

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:38490915

Reason: I was messing around at the car dealer, all excited for V2, and I rammed Liqufied's car at the car dealer, First of All I thought it was a test drive car, second I thought Jarred was driving it, anyways he gave me a warning and done. But during the admin Sit I asked him to return me to the car dealer because the test drive of the vehicle was about to run out, he stated I don't care or something like that. Anyways In short Lost 89-90K due to an admin sit. I will not post an admin complaint because I can understand you might have been pissed over it, cause of the new damage system. Maybe next time, let me exit the car or let me return it.

Evidence:
https://mega.co.nz/#!yUoggAQJ!mTXmxMRbonA8h2DFpTJ2QQXFjqdu-IBmU3dlWBuZ84s

Tick: Can't view demo because I receive the following message "map missing rp_paralake_city_v2 " If you know how to fix this, please notify me below.

Reaction score
Once Again, I apologize, there is no excuse for what I have done but still, I wish to receive a refund as I waited several weeks in saving for the new upgrades that will be available but now I cannot afford them. Lesson learned

Reaction score
Denied - You shouldn't of rammed into the car in the first place, you need to be following rule 3.15.

Status
Not open for further replies.