Refund Request (Cenki)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Cenki
Your Roleplay Name: Marek Csenkey
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80128547

Reason for Request: Yesterday 13.3 at the evening around 11PM LUA bugged, u cant put things to the storage, and taken things bugged and dissapeard.
I lost my weapons 3 Spas on Workbench, my 12 shotgun ammo consist: chunks of plastic (24pieces), gunpowder (10), carboard box (10) and piece of metal (10) , wich i craft at the BAZAR. I had 2 planter boxes and they growed on Ready 2 times with Coca, it was around 60 i quess.
I rejoin today at the server, go to check on my stuff to storage, and i had nothing from this i write above this.
Please, If someone could give me my stuff back to the storage, it will be nice.
Thanks a lot for help.
Mark

Requested Items: Coca 60 +- , Materials : Piece of metal 52, Gunpowder 10, Carboard box 10, Chunk of plastic 48 , Hunk of polymer 12, Paint bucket 9 , Metal rod 6, Box of springs 6 , Metal polish 3.

Evidence Type: Bug Report
Evidence Link: /

Reaction score
I believe anything u crafted may still be in ur workbench, it’s happened too me before and talked too mods about it but the logs was showing I put hem them in storage but on my demo u could see they wasn’t in storage or anywhere

Reaction score
thanks man, yes actually, its wierd but it happend .
Storage bug...

Reaction score
but i check it, workbench too, and i lost everything i do yesterday, what i wrote above...

Reaction score
Hello did someone solved my problem with missing items?
Thanks.

Reaction score
Hello did someone solved my problem with missing items?
Thanks.
bumping ur thread will only make the wait for it longer, im pretty sure u also would need too make a bug report since u lost ur items through a bug

Reaction score

Items: Coca 60 , Materials : Piece of metal 52, Gunpowder 10, Carboard box 10, Chunk of plastic 48 , Hunk of polymer 12, Paint bucket 9 , Metal rod 6, Box of springs 6 , Metal polish 3.