Refund Request (jasiek2137)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: jasiek2137
Your Roleplay Name: Christopher Blunton
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103723846

Reason for Request: I was cooking meth and when the temperature was near 200*C i could not change the temperature nor discard the contents, this resulted in my death and loss of the chem table with 2 cookers, 2 beakers, ingredients needed for the second stage of meth cooking (2 distilled pseudoephedrine and 2 matches), crafting table, spas with stock and, as i found out later, my 2 planters with
12 pots, 2 radiators, 2 lighting poles and water cans and almost grown coca plants because 2 or more players decided to raid me. I attach the videos of the blow up situation and the interaction with the raiders.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lyqz4-wlkkBKZ/d1337AcvR5iw?invite=cr-MSxmZmssNjUyMzQ3NzEs

Requested Items: chemical table, 2 cookers, 2 beakers, 2 distilled pseudoephedrine. 2 matches, crafting table, spas with stock, 2 planters, 12 pots, 2 radiators, 2 lighting poles,2 water cans, almost grown coca plants on low

Evidence Type: Bug Report
Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lypH3rytgaM0n/d1337w55yOWk?invite=cr-MSxTTWksNjUyMzQ3NzEs

Reaction score
ngl this don't seem like a bug report but more of u left a chem table unattended whilst meth was in its cooking stage and u left the heat on max its gonna explode if left unattended.
due to this it resulted in your death from your own fault
do you not pay attention to the clip provided, he shows multiple times that he attempts to lower the heat and even turn it off at one point back it snaps back to high. Although it could be staged I really find it hard to see someone put that much effort into a “troll”

Reaction score
Hello I'll accept this as it is clearly a bug,

Could you turn this into a bug report aswell for me please? I will have a look if I can find out what is causing this today.

Status
Not open for further replies.