Refund Request On Loads Of Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber Powell

Your in-game name: Amber Powell and Tom Henderson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80922169 idk toms

What do you need refunded: 2 Full Famas's, 8 pots 4 weed 4 coke, and 8 pots for tom aswell, 1 Remington, 1 Grenade.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: We lost raids unfairly to meta gamers, as you will see in the evidence, recently both players got perma banned. so i believe that both me and tom should receive our items back.

@Moon

Evidence:

Tick: idk

Reaction score
You can hear one of them at 3:45 say crouch. I don't think that they would fail if they didn't metagame as they were metagaming only outside of regals in a place where you wouldn't be able to hear them anyways. Once inside they talked in the game without metagaming at all. From then and after they really didn't have anything to say to each other to benefit from the meta.

I don't know if you understood what I said but I am -supporting your RR.

Reaction score
I thought that if you can't hear them when your in game, which you wouldn't of been able to, it wouldn't be in the demo either anyway? I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Reaction score
If they were going to raid our apartment how come you couldn't hear them planning it in the parking lot yet they still were there for ages. If you look at bans he's been banned for meta once already and yesterday he got banned again permanently for it, he most probably did meta as the only thing they said throughout the whole raid was crouch. Although, they could have been talking in org chat, why would they? They are right next to each other and nobody could hear them. I understand it's not a for sure, but how else can we make the evidence more clearer on if he meta gamed or not. Maybe a staff member can make the decision on if he was meta gaming or not because, it hard to say but it does look likely that they were talking to each other on skype.

Reaction score
Denied

Please see that the Administrative aspect of this request is dealt with before reposting. This is not a place to decide whether or not someone broke rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.