Refund Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Erkan Kallman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82185287

What do you need refunded: 8 Planter Boxes 8 Light Poles and 8 radiators / There were 4 people in the base. Erkan Kallman (me), Gunter Lauch, Alex Dickman, Maikul (Long lastname cant remember) They all had two planters with all the upgrades water tanks pots etc. Since you can spawn two planter boxes i caculated it that way. I Couldnt include the water tank and the pots but we all anyways have alot of pots and its fine if we dont get the water tanks and pots refunded atleast we get over the half refunded.

Once i received the money or the items i will give it to the others they all in my org.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Because of accepted AR against a roadcrew wich lied on duty leading us getting raided by police because they were forces to belive his story.

Evidence:
Accepted Refund Request: https://www.perpheads.com/threads/action-request-against-jamal-lestic.33655/#post-217406

Attachments

• RR.PNG
    RR.PNG
    55.8 KB · Views: 25
Reaction score
Like i said on the AR, copy/paste:
A) We did not breach the apartment or any door.
B) The confiscating of your drugs is unrelated to the roadcrew, we had other information regarding the narcotics.
C) The IA will get denied.

The RR depends on the IA you made and not the AR regarding the loitering road crew, i suggest waiting for the outcome of the IA.

Reaction score
No mate it all started from the roadcrew if he didnt come and minge around call the whole police squad you guys wouldnt come. We were peacefully in our apartment minding our own busniess our windows were closed down so there is nothing like "other infomation"

Reaction score
Me and testa were not involved with the RC sit at all, it was a separate incident. That's why we ignored all the stuff to begin with when we went inside. You were most likely going to be raided either way.

What I don't get is if you thought it was the RC that gave us the information why bother making an IA in the first place?

Reaction score
Me and testa were not involved with the RC sit at all, it was a separate incident. That's why we ignored all the stuff to begin with when we went inside. You were most likely going to be raided either way.

What I don't get is if you thought it was the RC that gave us the information why bother making an IA in the first place?

cause u have no reason to raid me buddy what you mean "get raided either way" just because of the RC you guys came so just stop commenting here this is why i made a IA give ur reason over there and wait for an outcome

Reaction score
We did have a valid reason to investigate your apartment and like i said it was NOT involving the RC at all, therefor the refund request should be judged based on the IA you made. @Testa can confirm as well.

Reaction score
what was the reason then if its logical ill just delete this thread

Reaction score
don't delete it, lets just have IA handle it since you made the complaint already. You or me can post the outcome of the IA on here after its handled.

Reaction score
don't delete it, lets just have IA handle it since you made the complaint already. You or me can post the outcome of the IA on here after its handled.

Please just tell us what happened so we can have it dealt with. Either in a private message or on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.