Refund Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Furkan Kallman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62967619

What do you need refunded: My friends Mossberg. My M4A1 with compressor.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: We were mugging 2 people in our apartment floor, but they didnt listen to us at all. We probably were able to mug them insite Slums App 1 and mug them there, but they didnt listen to us and 1 of them even ran away. We had to shoot them and it caused a police situation and we lost. Also my friend had bobbypins so we could have get them inside Slums apartment 1. Wouldn't be so far away.

Evidence:

Tick: No Tick /

Reaction score
i can upload a video, showing me losing the weapon if you want to

Problem is i dont see how the players actions led to you losing the weapon, even if it is deemed a rulebreak there is nothing saying you wouldnt lose the weapon anyway, please post said video.

Reaction score
I lost the weapon, cause i WOULDNT ever start shooting and my shooting caused an alert for the police... So if they never rulebreaked, i wouldnt have lost the gun.

Reaction score
I lost the weapon, cause i WOULDNT ever start shooting and my shooting caused an alert for the police... So if they never rulebreaked, i wouldnt have lost the gun.

Your weapon wasn't lost to a direct rule break by the sounds of it. You also conducted the mug in a public stair case which probably led to officers getting DNA on you which was probably what led to you being caught.

Reaction score
The ending of the demo doesnt show how i died cause i timed out while in a fight... So the demo just cuts of

Reaction score
I said, before seeing the video, that if you had the chance to gunpoint them into an apartment and complete the mugging successfully, you probably wouldn't have had to shoot cops.

Reaction score
@Collier and i only could have done that, when they still RP'd and didn't rulebreak. I know it's a bit different, than you said, but it's coming down to the same.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Your weapons were not lost due to a direct result of the rulebreak. Your weapons could have been lost shortly after due to other means such as the police being told of them mugging taking place/you being identified/police raiding your apt.​

Status
Not open for further replies.