Regarding Unarmed civlians in raids.

Reaction score
A lot of the times when you raid a property there is or might be an unarmed civilian. I myself find this very annoying when raiding because I rather shoot on sight. For example if i break open the front door and there is this one unarmed civilian watching I believe he shouldn't be there.
I think when you are unarmed in your property and you're getting raided you should : Hide and stay out of sight of the doorway.

For example. You are basing in slums and your door is getting broken into what I think you should when you're unarmed : Hide in the backrooms and call the cops if you're not risking your own life. Hide in a corner and in general stay out of sight of the raiders if possible.

What you shouldn't do is watch the door way and see them break in and then for example tell your friends who are armed. Because at that point you're risking your life.

I hate that every raid I do I got to keep in mind that there might be an unarmed civilian and if I shoot him I might be banned from the server for example.

Would like others their opinions.

Reaction score
the simply reply to this from me is;

Why go in every property and assume there is armed people and people growing inside? At the Ugandan Army we regularly get raided with literally nothing inside but 5 unarmed guys and a TV, are you saying it's a good idea to let people shoot us all just because they're raiding?

Most of the time if you have enough brain cells to not "me see person me shoot" in raids you will be fine, i agree people shouldn't be meat shielding when unarmed in raids but that's already against the rules so?

Reaction score
As annoying as it is to have 1 unarmed man standing in front of like 8 armed ones, doesnt make it okay to kill everyone on raids.

Reaction score
Unarmed people that have nothing to do with the raid in the first place shouldn't even be there, for obvious reasons. For unarmed people that I find on a property that I am raiding: I always force them to surrender (just in case) and stay exactly where they are. If they fail either they get blasted.

I avoid shooting them at all costs after they surrender and give them a few chances to follow my instructions but as @Slayerduck says: mingecity 9000. People never really want to follow your instructions so they end up getting themselves shot anyway.

rat

Reaction score
If they are running around an active shootout or raid like they've had too many blue smarties just shoot them and pretend it was crossfire

Reaction score
Though I surely agree we can't just shoot unarmed people in raids, it is extremely important to remember if you are unarmed give up or hide for your own safety.
I can't even count how many times as Police we have raided an apartment and in the middle of a shootout between residents and Police an unarmed person is just strolling around the apartment. Often they end up getting caught in the crossfire as you guys have pointed out.
I think an answer for the OP could be to rather increase your use of zipties on the unarmed residents for your safety and give clear instructions for compliance. That being said staff could also address things on the rule enforcement side of things by further encouraging 3.4 and 2.1 behavior in both new and old players so that people remember that if they are in danger, they should act like it

Reaction score
If they are running around an active shootout or raid like they've had too many blue smarties just shoot them and pretend it was crossfire

This reminded me of @jimmythehamster when he rekd me as tfu with his dank reaction time in office, confirmed crossfire.

What I truly hate is when people know you are raiding and they go unarmed on the door frame blocking you with arms raised.
So you sit there while his armed friends call 911 and wallbang you as their unarmed buddy raises his arms and VERY SLOWLY types "dont shoot"

Reaction score
I myself find this very annoying when raiding because I rather shoot on sight
If you cannot take the 5ms it takes to tell apart an armed and unarmed person i wonder why you aren't demoted from the plpd yet.

It's rather simple to be honest, if you raid and get bombarded with gunfire and shoot the first head you see its fine, if someone happened to be armed it couldn't possibly be your fault and he shouldn't be there, the issue is however exactly what sonzy said:

Why go in every property and assume there is armed people and people growing inside? At the Ugandan Army we regularly get raided with literally nothing inside but 5 unarmed guys and a TV, are you saying it's a good idea to let people shoot us all just because they're raiding?

Reaction score
Issue if they dont know they are being raided, dont be a trigger happy fucking sperg and you should be alright. @Niko isn't he tfu?? oh shit I passed him lmfao.

Seriously just get some trigger discipline.

Reaction score
@Xquality said i can shoot them in shootouts
( if they dont leave)SooOOO???

na srsly tho, i shoot the floor below them and if they carry on standing there i shoot their hands or feet.

Reaction score
If people are spectating a shootout and watching me, I shoot 3-4 rounds around them. If they continue to watch I just pop one in the head because you're acting like a retard and deserve what you had coming.

As for raids, it'd be pretty weird to be unarmed when all your friends have rifles and there's 12 drug pots in the back, you shouldn't be inside in the first place.

M

Reaction score
I raid with a bat all the time it’s fucking jokes

Reaction score
As PLPD it's also extremely annoying to have a cuffed suspect run in front of you while you've got a gun trained at a door.
It's extremely tempting to just plant a bullet in their head for their fucktarded mindset, but as usual policy's going to cave your ass in if you do.

Either way, maybe it's time we force every person that does this to watch a 15 minute training video on 3.4, and if they disconnect they get banned for 3.4, eh?
Might just be easier to have them banned either way, but an AR on 3.4 for every person that does this is going to flood the forums.

In short, fuck whichever cunt that decides to put their life on the line because they want to argue with a person holding a gun.

As for civ raids, it's pretty much the same, you deserve every bullet that's coming your way.