Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Daigestive / Dai-Gon Jinn
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Kenty Inagawa
His/Her SteamID: Went off the server
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I believe Kenty broke 3.4 and possibly 2.5
- We raided Projex 4 and killed everyone inside
- Cops responded, set up a perimeter and raided the Projex apartments
- While we were escaping after cops had responded and @Glacial_Subzero said that it was clear, Kenty decides to snipe @Racxes and myself who was unarmed.
- Kenty did not see me raid only outside of Projex unarmed.

I believe sniping us after cops had responded did not benefit Kenty and put his own life at risk. If any cops on scene saw him, he would have been shot and easily mistaken as a raider. As I was unarmed his actions were no longer necessary or in self defence meaning he could be charged with murdering me.

Evidence: My CPU and graphics card have died causing plays to fail. Watch at your own risk lmao.

http://plays.tv/video/5a79ffc7c3df862771/tree-point-fo

Last edited:
Reaction score
**INVOLVED**
Point 1: That who killed you wasn't Kenty. Kenty was in fact sniping, but an AK killed you.
Point 2: All cops were dead, we knew who the raiders were.
Point 3: Since you were involved in the raid you would've gotten slaughtered there or in a fire with a molotov a bit later.

EDIT:
I believe sniping us after cops had responded did not benefit Kenty and put his own life at risk. If any cops on scene saw him, he would have been shot and easily mistaken as a raider. As I was unarmed his actions were no longer necessary or in self defence meaning he could be charged with murdering me.
Yes. It might be true, but it did benefit him. "We" got our revenge for you raiding our appartment, a thing that happens anyways on PERP. Either you get killed, mugged, raped or molly-ed after raiding someone. No lives were in risk since we were all in cover and you were not paying attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Point 1: That who killed you wasn't Kenty. Kenty was in fact sniping, but an AK killed you.
Point 2: All cops were dead, we knew who the raiders were.
Point 3: Since you were involved in the raid you would've gotten slaughtered there or in a fire with a molotov a bit later.

1. @TinySlayer gave me loggs that showed i was killed by Kenty.
  2. Regardless if you think all cops are dead, more will respond and realistically as a city you have to interperate that for the same reasons you have to leave after a raid.
  3. Considering the two people that chose to kill us mid shootout with police, I don't feel this benefitted you rather than put yourself at risk.

Reaction score
I was at the area over there at the time and I was told by fellow org members our friends had been raided at projex. Me and @Tilin drove over there and picked out the attackers and started opening fire on them once most people decided it was them that raided. All the cops at the time were dead and none were at the perimiters after people checked. I pulled out my sniper from Tilins trunk and sniped only @Daigestive after his friend was shot down by others. We knew you raided and I was instructed by some to snipe you. I believe this benifited me since I avenged my friends and I stopped you from commiting any further damage to them. I wasn't caught in the end during the shooting and I got away.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I was at the area over there at the time and I was told by fellow org members our friends had been raided at projex. Me and @Tilin drove over there and picked out the attackers and started opening fire on them once most people decided it was them that raided. All the cops at the time were dead and none were at the perimiters after people checked. I pulled out my sniper from Tilins trunk and sniped only @Daigestive after his friend was shot down by others. We knew you raided and I was instructed by some to snipe you. I believe this benifited me since I avenged my friends and I stopped you from commiting any further damage to them. I wasn't caught in the end during the shooting and I got away.
You did this after the raid had finished, when our intent was to flee and after police had responded. Realistically as a city, more officers would have responded as multiple life alerts had gone off. I believe this was the worst time to attempt to get revenge as you were no longer defending and commiting a murder crime, risking a 10 year sentence as your DNA was now on scene to where they were responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.